Solar Backup Power System
The Solar Backup Power System (TW-XP-SLB2) is a battery and charging system designed to be used with a 40/50 watt solar panel suitable for Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
The system contains a SunSaver 6L PV Controller using advanced technology and series switching PWM charging. The battery charging process has been optimized for longer battery life and improved system performance.
The enclosure consists of two compartments. The upper compartment is gas tight and contains the SunSaver 6L PV Controller and Fuse/Termination blocks. The lower compartment contains the battery and is vented to the atmosphere.
- Heavy Gauge Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- UL/CSA NEMA-3R Approved for Outdoor Use
- UL/CSA Class 1, Division 2, Gr. ABCD Approved for Hazardous Locations
- Low Voltage Dropout
- Sealed 12V 36Amp Gel Battery
- Insulated Battery Hubs
- Gas Sealed Electronics Compartment
- Reflective white powder-coat finish keeps battery and electronics cooler
- Mounting allows for 1-1/4″ to 2″ U-Bolt or Surface Mount
- Brass Heavy Duty Grounding Lug
- Dual Key Locking Door Latches for Security