Gastronics pioneered the first all-in-one wireless gas monitor in 1999 where the radio is an integral part of the gas monitor. The True Wireless gas detection system offers the most economical solution for monitoring gases from remote locations. Our UHF/VHF monitors offer up to 6 watts of power and are capable of transmitting in and around steel structures and over long distances in worst case scenario.
- Flexible sensor placement -line of sight not required
- Communicates with Gastronics stationary and portable RTU’s
- Offers additional analog inputs and discretes.
- Built in battery – works with 12/24 VDC, 115/230 VAC or Solar
- Scaleable system – expands for future applications
- Compatible with DCS systems using standard Modbus-RTU Protocol
- Integrates easily with SAFER Systems Software
Gastronics SL-Series 4-20mA Gas Monitors are designed for Toxic Gases using electrochemical based sensors. The SL-Series gas transmitters are approved for Class I, Division 2 locations and do not require an Intrinsically Safe Barrier. They are designed for one person calibration with a maintenance mode that will prevent alarms while calibrating.
Gastronics Radio Telemetry Systems consist of complete RTU’s that use a windows based programming software with a complete library of Controls, Statistics, Communications, Ladder Logic, I/O, Math, Tables and more. Our RTU’s can integrate with Land Based, Satellite, and Cellular Radio technology. Systems are compatible with Modbus-RTU for integration with Distributed Control Systems and other SCADA packages.